Anderson Wealth Advisors LLC
205 Barley Av.
Naperville, IL 60563
Carol L. Anderson
With over 35 years of experience, Carol helps you to feel confident about your planning. She is the past president of the Oak Brook Financial Planning Association, and has been a member of the Du Page County Estate Planning Council and the Chicago Council on Planned Giving. She was a board member of DuPage PADS, a homeless non-profit advocacy organization in her community. She is passionate about helping animals to find loving homes and has adopted and fostered dogs. She attends training events and conferences to stay current on planning issues.
Carol has passed the Series 65 and Series 63 State Securities Law Exam and has passed the Series 3, Series 5 and Series 7 Exams. She holds licenses in: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, Montana, North Carolina, Virginia and Washington
About Anderson Wealth Advisors
Anderson Wealth Advisors is an independent fee-based financial planning firm. Their experienced team of advisors is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of integrity and professionalism in our relationship with you.
They assist business owners and individual clients with busy, complicated lives to understand how to build, protect and transfer their wealth in the most efficient way possible.
Anderson Wealth Advisors help you achieve your retirement, business succession, philanthropic and estate planning goals using a step-by-step process. Their process educates and assists clients in all areas of their financial life. They want to make sure that you feel confident about making the right financial decisions. If you are charitably inclined, THey show you how charitable planning can reduce your taxes, as well as achieve your charitable aspirations.
- Customized retirement planning strategies
- Optimized social security planning strategies
- Access to secure, customized web-based financial tools
- Online vault for key personal papers and photos
- Review your tax liability and how to minimize current and future taxes
- Charitable giving and its benefits
- Business succession planning strategies
Products and Offerings
- Investment management and downside protection strategies
- Complimentary insurance investment review
- Income tax reduction strategies
- Tax sheltered income through alternative investments including real estate and energy
- A range of life and disability insurance solutions
- Protection if you need long term care
- Complimentary review of your personal liability exposure